Last Thursday, Jordyn turned 6 months. I can't believe the time has gone by so quickly. She has learned so much and is so strong. We have been so blessed to have such a beautiful and smart baby girl in our lives. She has accomplished so much in the past few months. She is a pro at sitting, and is really trying to crawl. She can push herself backwards, and has made it up to crawling position a few times. It is absolutely amazing to think that 6 months ago she was basicly a log. She is a chatter box, and laughs quite often. I am getting excited for the day when she says mama and means it. I don't have 6 month measurements, because Jordyn's appointment isn't for another 2 weeks.

Hanging out on the couch just before her nap. I got a kick out of the slouching, and blank expression on her face.

Just hangin' around.Two weeks ago, I was given a new church calling in addition to primary chorister. I think it is one of the greatest callings. I am the coach for the young women's athletic program. We start playing basketball next week, the girls are so excited. We practiced earlier this week and it was a lot of fun. I am very rusty though.
2 comments:
She looks so big! I can't belive it! I think she looks alot like Joe. That sounds like a fun calling I hope you enjoy it!!
I cannot believe she is 6 months. Times sure does fly! She is such a cute girl. We cannot wait for you to meet Olivia either. Thanks SO SO SO much for watching Ansley this week, it makes such a huge difference not having to worry about her too!
Post a Comment