It sounds like everyone had great Christmases, I must say ours was pretty good as well. Jordyn got lots of fun things. She got quite a few books, and some very cute clothes. She also got a jumper/activity set from her Grandma Larson. She has loved it!!! She has spent hours in it since we got home. I was afraid she would get bored with it, which she hasn't yet. Joey's brother Lee, had been building her a high chair, since last spring, and he finally finished it. I am very impressed with how well it turned out. Joey got me a very pretty heart necklace.
Anyway, here is the main reason behind the post, pictures.
Jordyn, eating at Grandpa and Grandma Larson's on Christmas night. Such a clean eater!
Playing in her jumper. This is the first time she used it, she wasn't too sure about it that time, but she has learned to enjoy it.
Jordyn opening her presents. She opened most of them, by chewing on them. The wrapping was quite wet by the time she was finished with them.
The high chair Lee made for Jordyn. It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but it did turn out nice.As one last note I want to say congratulations to Ashlee and Blake. I'm excited for you two!!
2 comments:
Glad your Christmas went well, and I have been thinking about Joey's Dad, so thanks for the update! I am sad we didn't get to see everyone for Christmas!
Glad everything is okay with Joey's dad. Also glad that the kids didn't give you a hard time while you babysat. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your Christmas too!
Post a Comment