Anyway, after all of his time away, Joey was somewhat shocked with how much Jordyn has changed. He says she is a lot more responsive, and is really starting to show her personality. When he first got home after being gone 10 days, Jordyn was a little unsure of what to think. She knew she knew him, but didn't know why. She kept looking at me trying to figure out who the strange guy was. She did warm up to him after about 5 minutes. It was kind of funny to watch her.
Jordyn and I stayed fairly busy while Joe was gone. We went to story time at the library, she mostly watched the other kids. She spent some time with the bishop's kids, she really enjoys their company. They watch Jordyn occasionally. We went for numerous walks, and spent a lot of time outside. We also went to the park a couple of times with some friends. She really enjoyed watching the children, swinging, and even going down the slide.
As a side note, Renee asked if I was still working. I am still employed at the clinic, and have worked a few hours. They have been willing to let me go in whenever I would like for a few hours. If I go in on weekends or in the evening I file records, and if I go in during office hours I help wherever I am needed. However, I haven't really gone in much, although summer is coming and some playing money might be nice, so I would like to go in more.
Well here are some pics from the last few weeks.
I love this face, she has been pulling it for a couple of months, and when she makes it she either snorts, or growls at you.

I had an ice cream cone a couple of weeks ago and decided to let Jordyn try it. She snatched it out of my hands and started sucking it down, and chewing on the cone. She did not want to give it back.

I found my safety glasses from chemistry class when I lived in Cedar City, and thought I would try them on her, I thought this was a good look on her.
1 comment:
Sounds like you have been busy! We are excited to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment