Well, I haven't blogged for nearly a month now, but nothing very exciting has been happening. I lead a fairly boring life, but at least it is a happy one. Next week should be a somewhat exciting one. Joey's dad is going to have his foot fused to a 90 degree angle on Tuesday. So Joey is going with his mom to SLC on Monday, to help his mom with his dad. They should be coming back on Wednesday. Lucky me, I get to stay with Austin and Justine again. They are usually pretty good, but I think they are going to be fairly stressed, because of Robert's surgery. Oh well.
Joey is actually going to be taking the full week off from work, almost a real vaca, he hasn't done that in the 2 yrs he has worked with NALCO. I might get to see my husband! His company is having a Christmas party on the 13th, so our week will start with that. There are some fun people who work out of the Vernal office. I will have to write about that when it is over. I am also going to have Jordyn's pics done on Friday, so I will have some more to share before long...
Oh, I also wanted to say congrats to Beau Glines, he is graduating on Saturday the 13th from Utah State. This is Ben's brother (I mention that because I know Taylor knows Ben). Anyway, I also want to say congrats to Drew, Wayne, and Ashlee I know they aren't finished yet, but they should all be finished this coming year. I am proud of all of you for your dedication and hard work!!! It is very difficult, especially if you are working. Well, I think I am finished blabbing, I hope I haven't bored everyone to tears yet. If I don't blog before next week, I will see everyone soon.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope things go well for Joe's Dad, and you have a good week with the kids. We had a great time with ya'll at Thanksgiving, I don't think Curtis could get enough of Jordyn! I cannot wait to see him with our baby, hopefully I'll get to hold her every now and then! Are you guys planning on coming out here for the Christmas thing?
Good luck babysiting! Hope the surgery goes well! Can't wait to see you all next weekend it should be fun! LOL
Post a Comment