I got this from Renee and Taylor. I always think it is fun to learn about how people met, and their stories. So, I thought I would copy them and put this up.
1. What is his name? Joe E Meeks, and no the E doesn't stand for anything.
2. Who eats more? Joe, I used to be able to keep up, but I can't eat as much as I use to.
3. Who said "I love you" first? He did, we were both shy about it, it only took 2 years.
4. Who is taller? Joe by about 3 inches
5. Who is smarter? Joe is, especially if it is something comprehensive, I have more of an analytical mind.
6. Who is more sensitive? Neither one of us is very sensitive. However, if I am exhausted I do get quite sensitive.
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Facing the bed Joe.
9. Who pays the bills? I do
10. Who cooks more? I do
11. What meals do you cook together? We cook chinese food together, because we usually have a lot going at the same time, and the extra 2 hands help a lot. It also takes a while, and Jordyn usually gets tired of Joe during the preparation. Otherwise, Joe doesn't cook much.
12. Who is more stubborn? Me!! Although, we are both very stubborn.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me, mostly because I never remember Joe actually admitting he was wrong.
14. Who has more siblings? Tied, although two of his are adopted.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think we both do.
16. What do you like to do together? Spend time with Jordyn, ride his motorcycle, waterski, and watch tv. We used to enjoy going to the gym together, but with Jordyn that hasn't happened in a while.
17. Who eats more sweets? Depends, if it is baked goods I do, if it is anything else Joe does.
18. Guilty pleasures? Um.......
19. How did you meet? We met through mutual friends in high schoo. We went to seperate schools and our groups started hanging out together.
20. Who asked out who first? Joe asked me out first. But I had to do some pretty good hinting.
21. Who kissed who first? It was fairly mutual.
22. Who proposed? Joe did, we were living in Cedar City at the time. We decided to go to Mesquite, NV and took some back roads to get there. We stopped on the top of a mountain where you could see forever. He asked me if I would want to spend forever with him. We had been waiting about a month for my ring, there had been lots of complications getting it to us, and he told me we were still waiting. He ended up surprising me with it. Even though, it went back to the jeweler the following Monday because it still wasn't right!!!
23. His best features? I really like his shoulders, and arms.
24. What are his greatest qualities? He has such a good heart, he would do anything for anyone! He is very laid back and easy to talk to. He is also very hard working, and a great father for Jordyn. I can honestly see a lot of my dad and brothers in him, they have a lot of the same qualities.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't even know that you guys had a motorcycle. Joey is a great guy!! Isn't it great to be married to a hard worker? It makes life so much easier!
Aw, I am glad you did this too Courtney, it is so fun learning about everyone! BUT, you copied me on the arms and shoulders! Lol. I want to see more pictures of Jordyn!!!
Post a Comment